Friday, September 23, 2011

FALL BREAK PLANS

Finally booked my flights to London and Ireland! I'm going to be in major credit card debt after this whole abroad experience is over, but I've already accepted that I'll be broke for forever because who knows if I'll ever get to travel around Europe again. Anyways, can't wait to visit friends in London/Galway/Cork, head to my homeland, and go to countries where English is spoken (I'll take the accents and the strange slang anyday).

Places I've been to so far:
- Florence (duh)
- Pisa
- Lucca
- Paris (hands down favorite place I've ever been in my whole life)

Places I will be heading to:
- Cinque Terre (Italian beaches yessss)
- Venice
- Perugia (whattup Melaugh, Cait, B, and Frankie)
- Rome (whattup Sean)
- Chianti (wine tasting?)
- London
- Galway
- Dublin
- Cork (maybe I should track down my relatives from Cork County)
- Pompeii (tentatively trying to)

Hopefully can afford others!

1 comment: