Friday, September 9, 2011

PROS/CONS

Not having to pay tax here?
Italy 1 / America 0

Having a 1 and 2 Euro coin instead of a paper bill?
Italy 1 / America 1 (I hate carrying change)

Gelato? (pretty much only going to Grom, won't even bother for other gelato)
Italy 2 / America 1 (Thin Mint girl scout cookie ice cream... you really cant even compare)

The streets.....
Italy 2 / America 2

Internet....
Italy 2 / America 3

Weather? (It's 90 degrees with no humidity, Massachusetts step your game up)
Italy 3 / America 3

Attractiveness of humans?
Italy x infinity / America 3

..but seriously why are europeans so damn attractive? Granted I want them all to work on their hygiene and they look like they deserve a shower or two, but so effortlessly hot. And I've yet to have seen a fat person...

No comments:

Post a Comment