Sunday, September 11, 2011

ITALIA FAILS?

Okay so I already knew before coming over that the concept of a window screen does not exist in Italy, but did not know that would mean with this weather mosquitoes would be such an issue. My apartment isn't that bad compared to others I guess, but still, gotta love waking up with new mosquito bites every once and awhile.

And my other issue is smoking in Europe. It somewhat pains me to walk around sometimes cause I'm stuck behind slow walking chain smoking Italians (with small roads that make it uncomfortable and challenging to pass such smokers). Smoking disgusts me more than almost anything else in the world, so to be surrounded by a culture that revels in it, vomit. I will definitely not take for granted that there's practically ten people at Stonehill that smoke and I rarely ever encounter them.

No comments:

Post a Comment