Sunday, December 11, 2011

WHEN I NEED YOU MAKE EVERYTHING STOP. FINALLY YOU PUT MY LOVE ON TOP

On the 7th day left abroading, Europe gave to me...


#17- GELATO
#16- ABROAD SONGS
#15- PERSISTENT HAWKERS
#14- ITALIAN WEATHER
#13- ABROAD CONSTANTS
#12- #STUDYABROADPROBLEMS
#11- OLD STOVE PORCELLINO
#10- 3,991 MILES
#9- PARIS, FRANCE
#8- APPRECIATION OF WHAT'S TO COME

#7- MEETING UP WITH ABROAD FRIENDS

The fact that I have seen so many of my friends that are also studying abroad is amazing. There is so many Stonehill people studying abroad and I feel like we have this big network of friends to save us from the clutches of hostels and getting lost in foreign cities. I managed to travel so much and only stay in a hostel one night (and it was a BOMB hostel in London, I can successfully say I had no hostel troubles). To see which friends put in the effort to travel across countries to visit you is really heartwarming. The friends that graciously let me sleep on their floor or couch to save money always brings appreciation.

Shout outs to all the friends I have seen while abroad!

France
Dev
Melissa
London
Matt and the new Stonehill friends I met (photo evidence Danielle and I are friends officially)
Italy
Melaugh (so many times)
Briana (my unofficial Perugian girlfriend)
Cait
Renee
Frankie (damn so many Stonehill friends in Perugia)
Anastasia (were finally friends!)
Ireland
Jessica Mardo (my Ireland savior)
Mallory
Julia
Casey
McKeon
New friends Kerry + Kelly!
Visitors of Firenze
HAL AND JULIE MILLS
Kayla & new Salamanca friends
The Denmark Duo of Tara and Amy
Michelle and how she casually stalked our program in Venice
Elyse
Flat Faith (I'll count her)


No comments:

Post a Comment