On the 3rd day left abroading, Europe gave to me...
#17- GELATO
#16- ABROAD SONGS
#15- PERSISTENT HAWKERS
#14- ITALIAN WEATHER
#13- ABROAD CONSTANTS
#12- #STUDYABROADPROBLEMS
#11- OLD STOVE PORCELLINO
#10- 3,991 MILES
#9- PARIS, FRANCE
#8- APPRECIATION OF WHAT'S TO COME
#7- MEETING UP WITH ABROAD FRIENDS
#6- BEING COMPLETELY SINGLE
#5- BAD TRAVEL KARMA
#4- CHIARA
#3- MY CLASSES
If I did not have the classes I had here in Florence I do not know how I would have made it the first few weeks. I genuinely loved most if not all of my classes this semester. Definitely could not have got any of them back at Stonehill which was a main reason for me decided to studying in Italy.
Every class was different and great in their own right. Italian would have SUCKED if I did not have crazy Daniele as a professor. He told us to friend him on facebook and then proceeded to give us all his phone number and told us to meet him at Old Stove Duomo later last night. He's insane and made that class so much fun despite the fact I cannot stand the Italian language and find it utterly useless, even "needing" it in Firenze. My art class (token male) was a little ridiculous with the nude models but it pushed me artistically throughout the semester. I hate portraits and drawing people, I'm not particularly good at it (give me a still life anyday) but I think I got better. My graphics class (token male) was sort of a joke but with the two visits and getting some serious insight to "the creative process" was nice. My art history (token male) class was definitely my hardest class but the fact we went to a church almost every other week as a visit made the class so much more interesting and fun. I would have never gone to those places if it was not for that class and I got to see some really cool art/architecture/etc. Of course I don't need to talk anymore about how much my business psychology class made a massive impact on me and my professor for that class was incredible and unlike any professor I have ever had or think I ever will have again. It was a perfect class for where I am in my life right now and how I want to continue it.
No comments:
Post a Comment