#17- GELATO
#16- ABROAD SONGS
You can pretty much define any part of your life by the music that was hot at those moments. 2-4th grade... the Pokemon tv show theme song. 5th grade.. Macarena. 7th grade... the Outkast Love Below/Spearboxx album, 8th grade.. the entire Now 16 CD. 9th grade... poser emo phase insert any alternative band here. Freshman year of college... I Gotta Feeling, Shots, Your Love Is My Drug, Party in the USA, Hello Seattle Remix, Sexy Bitch, and my adventures into loving Country music. Sophomore year of college.... Super Bass (knew before it was popular), Raise Your Glass, What the Hell, Outta Your Mind, Arab Money, Home, Dog Days Are Over, and Awake My Soul.
Sparknote version of my evolution of music life themes brings me to my Junior year (vomit upperclassmen status) and the songs that frequented my abroad experience and made everyone chuck their hands up in the air with excitement in the clubs.
Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan,
The quintessential Italy abroad song for me.
Levels by Avicii
Epitome of good music hitting Europe far before America
Danzo Kuduro by Dom Omar ft. Lucenzo
I should probably try to learn the actual dance to this
Loca People by Sak Noel
Even though a friend showed me this forever ago, it's massive in Europe. From hearing it in the clubs to hearing it in the Venice McDonalds, it's everywhere and I don't hate it.
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
Damn does Italy love this song, and it's by my favorite band so no complaints
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
So it might be a little late hitting Italy, but heard it while I was in Ireland
Save the World by Swedish House Mafia
Beat the beat. In Italy, France, and Ireland.
Feel So Close by Calvin Harris
Ignore the fact that he made We Found Love so damn good because of his beats, this is where it is at. The beat that drops after the chorus, killer.
And I could probably throw in any Katy Perry seeing as Italy LOVES her, but I won't. Oh Europe, I will miss you and your harsh house music influence. Not looking forward to getting back to America and hearing the same 12 songs over and over and over again and having
No comments:
Post a Comment