Thursday, November 17, 2011

THAT TIME WE CASUALLY WENT OUT ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT

It was last Wednesday, kind of been slacking on the blog posts, but I guess that just means life has been good to me and kept me busy.


So after a harsh week a few of us decided to go out on Wed to Club 21. So Katie, Jade, Melissa and I get together chill for a bit a head to the club at 11:30 to find this..



Yeah... it wasn't open yet. You'd think be now we'd know the right time to get to some places. So we then went to one of our favorite places Old Stove Porcellino, where we are pretty much regulars and have a ridiculous relationship with one of the bartenders Antonio (who definitely hits on Katie and some of the Stonehill girls). Antonio always charges us less (scoreee) and it's always a nice place to start off the night. I can't recall if I have mentioned this before, but the first time I went I was tired of my usual Vodka Lemons and Strongbow or any beer is 6 euros (not worth it) and looked at the menu and saw there was a drink called the "Sexy Motherfucker" so I got it and now Antonio refers to me as the sexy motherfucker, but it was so damn good look it up whats in it. The lime is what got me initially, but damn. Become a regular at a bar in Florence, CHECK.

So then we get to Club 21 a hour and a half later and it is far from popping, but we stay to enjoy it and then it does get packed. The highlight of the night was DEFINITELY when these two Spanish guys and this European biddie were roaming around the club trying to get people hyped for Spain and would drunkenly wander in and out. Hot messes to the fullest. Biddie Florence completely ate it on a mini flight of stairs. Then 10 minutes decided to try to get all up in my personal space, to then ask Katie and Jade if I was a good guy... Katie responded with a quick he's gay.. then the biddie squandered away in the funniest motion, DEUCES sorry hun.

Then I left around 2, because I have to wake up at 6 to make it over to Firenze SMN to pick up Tara and Amy from the train station!

No comments:

Post a Comment