Sunday, November 6, 2011

HALLOWEEN IN FIRENZE

So with Hal, Julie, and a bunch of Salamancan abroaders visiting Florence, we had a great group of people to go out with us on Halloween. Italy has a national holiday Nov 1st so we had nothing to hold us back from having an incredible night. I was the least motivated for actual classes coming back from fall break, but I managed to quickly with the 2 hours I had to make a costume that day make my costume: Jenna Marbles "the face". Youtube Jenna, I've been obsessed with her long before her rise on youtube and was just a worker at Barstool Sports, still mourning the loss of StoolLaLa her spin off blog that was far funnier than Barstool (Shout out to the fact I was on it with my costume I made last year, a gladiator costume completely made out of red solo cups). The rest of the group made way with their costume bought from our favorite store, Tutto 99 cent (everything 99 cents).


Jade (left) and Katie (right) with me. Best moment of the whole night was when we were in Red Garter and someone took Katie's ears and she bitched a guy out asking him where her ears were, pure gold moment.



Apartment mate Keefer and I



PM Friends with Flat Faith



I brought Flat Faith out for a good night in Florence



Kayla! Another friend who was visiting from Salamanca, Spain



5 shots for 5 euro = best friend for abroaders.
So we decided to order a "blowjob shot" which is half Kahlua and half Baileys topped with whipped cream, which you cannot use your hands to take it, it was my first time attempting it but after I accomplished it I managed to chuck the shotglass back at the bar table while trying to bring it down and shattered the shot glass. Whoops, my bad. Anyways redeemed myself by ordering another one 2 minutes later. 



Hal, Julie Mills, and Alex having a good time, despite that we couldn't get into anywhere we wanted to go to. So many Italians on vacation mixed with every crazy American trying to enjoy Halloween. Club 21 we couldn't even get to the door with the crowd. Twice was the same issue. We did however enjoy the the Lion's Fountain and Old Stove before our search. We got into Red Garter via the House of Sizzle next door to it and enjoyed some jams there. The second I heard "We Will Rock You" by Queen I knew it officially was a damn good night and on top of everything I apparently made two random girls' night with my Jenna Marbles costume and asked to take a photo with me. 






The fake David is kind of our close friend at this point



Salamanca roomies, in love with these chicks. 



We end the night with a trip to the secret bakery! the 2 croissants I got were okay, thanks France for forever ruining all baked goods that will never compare to you, but the pizza I got was the bomb om nom nom.

So the Spain abroaders left us, and with that and the fact I had to legitimately pay attention to school again fall break was over. Best 2 weeks abroad. These are the moments that turn into life long memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment