“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
NOTHING will get in the way of me enjoying the next weekend in London and week in Ireland. Sleep when you're dead, excuses are for the incompetent, I will have complete and utter crazy life changing fun and life experience the next week. I don't care if I don't sleep I will get the most out of life.
So come tomorrow I will be on a plane off to London starting off my fall break, 2 days there visiting my friend Matt. Followed by (sidenote just remembered I'll be in English speaking countries for the next week WHATTUP) a flight to Dublin and a bus to Galway starting off my week of being in the homeland! Day trip date with Melaugh at Connemara, Day trip to the Aran Islands, day trip to Cork, day trip to the Cliffs of Moher, and going out making my Irish ancestors proud in Galway errnight.
So my goal before I ever went abroad was to go a full week without the book (aka Facebook), I'm on it more than a normal human should be, I just function being in touch with friends so accessibly, but alas further stepping outside my comfort zone I am going m.i.a. in the UK/IRELAND for a week.
BE BACK OCTOBER 29TH
No comments:
Post a Comment