Okay so I'm sitting in my hotel check in spot typing this out as quick as possible since I bought a half hour of internet since no free wi-fi and im not at my apartment yet so a few of us Stonehill people are viciously alerting the world (more like family) that we are alive. A little taste of how my travels have went..
Highlights:
-Sat in traffic for an hour and a half getting to Logan, way to leave a great last impression Massachusetts
-After finally checking in, who runs into us going to... wait for it.... BATHROOM? Oh of course Melissa Beaumont (aka Trisha aka Trish for short)
-Got on plane to Zurich and asked a guy to switch seats with me so that Alex Bonanno and I could enjoy our 6 hour flight together, except the guy had literally just switched so a couple could sit together, but he still switched and he got some serious good karma points in life
-Dealt with first sassy (rude) middle aged woman in an airport
-Landed in Switzerland and the airplane started playing Pocketful of Sunshine, needless to say Natasha Bedingfield will not only forever be associated with Easy A, but now Switzerland. whattup
-Switching over to our flight to Florence, and who gets the first feel up in an airport? Lauren Engel that's who.
-Sat in what we assumed was the European version of Panera during our layover
-Quickest flight I've ever been on to Florence, ate a pretzel with butter on it. Swiss Air going hard.
-Throughout this entire trip Court and I have been struggling with our perspectives. Examples of persepective: Oh your partying in the courts/I'm gonna go clubbing in Europe. So you just stepped in geese poop?/I'm stepping on the cobblestones of Florence. You're seeing the Maine/I'm gonna see the Eiffel Tower. You're eating pastabilities for the 5000th time?/I'm gonna go try a legitimate international dish. Etc Etc. lists will continue
-ARRIVED IN ITALIA! And it's 90 degrees out. Suck it Hurricane Irene
-Had a legitimate Jersey Shore-esque airport moment with Courtney Beauregard, luggage fell on the curb. Not even 5 minutes into Italy and I'm already looking like a stupid American.
-And as I'm writing this post.... Lauren Engel flings into the door after trying to discover what the purpose of the bidet is.
-And now even from abroad, Courtney is yelling at me to stop biting my nails.
LET THESE THREE AND A HALF MONTHS NEVER END.
No comments:
Post a Comment